Friday, September 14, 2012

Happily ever after first ^^

Could it be " cutely finger" ???

I never thought of sharing this story with anyone. Just write to up my feeling..
I can be patient about something. I can feel like an angel for everything.  Always tell the truth, try use kind words, remembering, giggle and laugh, stay happy and be positive, comparing notes, always be grateful, forgiveness is mandatory, give thanks for everything, try new things, say please and thank you, and smile.  That’s all started at habitual way of thinking. At that time we can care about each other. We have different dating.  Because, he didn’t like me to unwind at all(for the other reason..). I became more and more close to him and we end end up becoming best friends. We could chat on message for hours on calling. We would be talking about anything and we understand each other very much. I started feeling attracted to him but I used to hold up myself because i didn’t want to spoil our relationship and lose my best friend. He too felt the same way but didn’t tell anything. But after that, honestly, I can’t save about my feeling. At the time, we can try to tell about our feeling. We didn’t call the name is love, but  just true to say, maybe we just enjoy about this condition. Just easy, he said to me “ Don’t  worry about this”. I have nothing else to say about that. #speechlesss
Sometimes, I thought seems like waiting for nothing. But, he always make the sentence to explain for my doubt. I don’t know  that  just be fun  or be seriously. Now, I just wanna to try that cindition is not a big problem for my feeling. Going the flow. Maybe, we can give the name is “ waiting for  the secret love “
I can say that’s the most wonderful moments in my beautyful story!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment